Vilmate is looking for a Middle .Net Developer to join our team in Kharkiv.
Our client is a Sweden-based company. The product is a holistic health experience system that focuses on customer experience, integrating behavior change design into mobile apps and new clinical web applications.
● 2+ years in .NET Web development.
● Good understanding of OOP, programming patterns.
● Experience with MS SQL.
● Good written and spoken communicative English skills.
As a plus:
● Knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM.
● Being part of a team to develop the back-end part of the application.
● Building integrations, rest API, and database queries.
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is a nearly 100-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 8 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 25%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 March 2021