Our team is working with a fast growing online Swiss bank in FinTech industry.
As a Senior Java Developer, you'll take part in development of various applications and microservices related to securities trading, including implementation of user stories and technical tasks, writing unit and integration tests, doing code reviews, fixing maintenance bugs. Being a part of Agile process, you will directly communicate with our client-side stakeholders on the daily basis.
- Modern tech stack and tools: Java 8 and 11+, RESTful microservices and GraphQL runtime; TypeScript, ReactJS for frontend applications; Docker for apps sandboxing, K8s for team namespaces; CI/CD with Jenkins build farm.
- Growth opportunities: Individual development plan, local trainings, webinars and workshops on demand, compensated conferences and certifications, participation in architecture decisions, contribution to open sourced frameworks, local Center of Excellence and Software Engineering community.
- Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance.
- Fun and life balance: Team and corporate team buildings, hackathons, cyber sport events, no overtimes.
- Local infrastructure: Powerful workstations, sweets and cookies, modern office, communication space, sport and relax rooms, game zone, gym in the office.
- Remote work 1 day a week normally / Full remote until COVID-19 is no more a threat.
Summary of projects and systems: Our client is a high tech company, focusing on technology excellence. Despite it is a bank, the legacy code is limited. We strive to produce maintainable, modularized, high-quality software using modern tools and libraries, with frequent early releases and maximum automation. Our projects are related to investment in shares, derivatives and other financial products. The team is responsible for implementing and maintaining applications and services related to securities trading systems.
Our organization: We are working as Scrum teams organized in Squads, containing developers, QA Automation specialists, Business Analysts, DevOps engineers, UI/UX designers. You will communicate with our client-side stakeholders on daily stand ups, as well as on the other meetings, following best practices of Agile processes. As communication tools we are using video conferences, rocket chat etc.
- Implementing user stories and technical tasks;
- Writing unit/integration tests;
- Reviewing your teammates' code;
- Fixing maintenance bugs;
- Participation in meetings with the customer;
- Requirements refinement, sprint planning and task estimation
- 2+ years of experience as Java developer
- Excellent knowledge of Java 8+, JPA/Hibernate, Spring Framework
- Confident usage of SQL, REST
- Willingness to learn React/TypeScript/HTML/CSS to become a Fullstack developer (BE/FE as 80/20) is a must
Nice to have
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 March 2021