Responsible for developing a part of the system, including designing it to fit into the architecture, prototyping the user-interface, and then implementing, building, unit-testing, and integrating the components that are part of the solution.
Maintenance of existing SW components will be also part of the role.
- University degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in React or Java programming.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Professional curiosity, ability to learn fast and willingness to share knowledge.
- Ability to work in dynamic environment.
- Good English (spoken & written).
Seen as advantage:
- C++ programming skills
- Experience with Python programming skills.
- Analytical skills and willingness to drive team success.
- Experience in Linux operating system and bash scripting.
- Secure Software development principles
- Experience in Financial industry
- Challenging work and working experience on international level in leading IT company.
- Great team.
- Interesting and dynamic work environment.
- Professional and personal development opportunities.
- Challenging job responsibilities.
- Flexible work schedule.
We are a team who appreciate teamwork, jokes, curiosity. With us, you will have an opportunity to introduce new payment features to world.
A leading digital services and software company
TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Our Nordic values and heritage steer our success.
Headquartered in Finland, TietoEVRY employs around 24 000 experts globally. The company serves thousands of enterprise and public sector customers in more than 90 countries. TietoEVRY’s annual turnover is approximately EUR 3 billion and its shares are listed on the NASDAQ in Helsinki and Stockholm as well as on the Oslo Børs.
Job posted on
29 March 2021