King Billy is looking for an Affiliate manager!
Our best candidate:
- Knows all about building relationships;
- Is receptive, available, and open for work;
- Solves problems easily;
- Is ready to make multiple decisions every day!
If that's all about you - the position is YOURS!
As an Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for handling the affiliate programs and all necessary for its full-scale operation. Tasks such as acquiring new affiliates and managing their accounts on our affiliate platform, involving in developing new affiliate campaigns, as well as pushing forward targets within the team in line with the company's current priorities are part of Affiliate Manager duties.
- Responsibility for a number of Affiliate accounts and Affiliate Management functions with a focus on building professional relationships through effective communication and plans for growth.
- Managing, growing and developing an affiliate database.
- Closely cooperate with other departments to understand the exact traffic value.
- Perform new affiliate acquisition through research, referrals, networking, affiliate events data feeds, and emails.
- Delivering on the affiliate targets in all markets measured on ROI and FTDs. This includes scaling existing affiliates, creating better deals, and/or adding new affiliates to the program.
- Build strong long-term relationships with existing partners.
- Planning budget for the future periods.
- Recommend improvements to increase revenue targets.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize the performance of campaigns.
- Identify and resolve issues before they affect campaigns.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on traffic performance.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- A true people manager with skills and experience in account management, high communicative skills.
- Proactive and strategic mindset that allows to anticipate and solve issues before they become problems.
- Experience with either Australian, Canadian, Japanese or European markets is an advantage.
- Ability to collect and analyze information, evaluate options, and make decisions.
- Experience in iGaming.
- Great time management skills and ability to perform within short deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong attention to detail.
- General computer skills: Messengers, Microsoft Office, CRM.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking.
- An upper-intermediate level of English is a must.
- Desire to learn and progress.
- A cool team with a family atmosphere. The best corporate culture: team building, events, and parties!
- Оfficial employment after 3 months of a probation period
- Rate + 1.5% bonus on net profit
- Foreign business trips
- Constant English practice
- Decent remuneration and we provide everything you need to invent and implement comfortably and enjoyably.
- Opportunity to develop, deploy, and implement ideas and to see the result.
- Self-fulfillment and out-of-the-box-organized job.
- A comfortable office in the center, all the necessary equipment, and must-have cookies in the kitchen are not something to brag about.
About King Billy
A fast-growing international company. King Billy provides customers verity of fun and attractive games, huge jackpot, together with first-class customer support service.
Job posted on
29 March 2021