We are looking for Email Marketing Specialist, who will join our international team. There is an option to work in one of our offices in Chernivtsi, Odesa, Ivano-Frankivsk or remote from any other location in Ukraine.
• Understanding of email marketing operations, technology and techniques
• Experience developing, managing and optimizing email campaigns in one or more ESP’s (e.g. MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Klaviyo, Emarsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud etc.)
• Experience testing with Litmus, Email on Acid etc.
• Understand the basic principles of IP Warming
• Understand the principles behind an email templates (e.g. HTML versus image-based; responsive vs static vs hybrid)
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Capable of working with tight deadlines and peak e-commerce periods
• Ability to work autonomous
• Image optimization standards for email and the web
• Email client and device testing
• Build and manage email marketing campaigns in Content Builder
• Review email marketing briefs/instructions regarding the email marketing campaigns
• Follow email marketing calendars for organizing the campaigns across multiple clients
• Collaborate with designers to create or update visuals for email marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with front-end and back-end developers to create email templates, implement personalization and dynamic content, add coupon codes, make fixes/updates, and change requests
• Collaborate with consultants to create new journeys, revamp or optimize existing journeys in Journey Builder
• Collaborate with consultants to create or update automations in Automation Studio
• Collaborate with consultants to plan, implement, and monitor IP Warming
• Collaborate with business analysist to create email marketing reports from Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics
• Knowledge of the basic principles behind automated emails, like triggered emails and journey flows
• Knowledge of the basic principles behind database segmentation, database management, and database health
• Knowledge of optimization practices like A/B testing (e.g. subject lines/preheaders, content, links, sending time etc.)
• Maintain best practices for email marketing campaigns, including troubleshooting, naming conventions, database management, etc.
• Provide troubleshooting across devices and email clients
• Knowledge of CAN-SPAM requirements, other key regulations (CASL, GDPR, etc.) ISPs, monitoring tools and best practices
• Understand email marketing concepts and metrics (e.g. Open Rate, Click Rate, Unsubscribe Rate, Spam Rate, Bounce rate etc) and ability to draw insights from data
• International working environment.
• Continuous learning programs.
• Clearly defined career path.
• Technical certifications.
• 21 working days of paid vacation/year.
• Paid sick leaves.
• Periodic evaluations with salaries raises and bonuses in accordance with performance.
• Private medical insurance.
• Flexible schedules and opportunity to work remote
About OSF Digital
OSF Digital, formerly OSF Global, with its brand OSF Commerce, is a top digital transformation specialist and leading global commerce solutions company.
We possess expertise in omnichannel integrations, internationalization, and commerce optimization and help brands succeed against the challenges present in the world’s rapidly changing digital environment.
You can check and apply on our global jobs on https://osf.digital/careers/jobs
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 March 2021