Our team is looking for an experienced DevOps for long-term cooperation (Kharkov).
- 2+ years as a DevOps Engineer;
- Strong experience with AWS Cloud platform (EC2, ECS, ECR, Route53, RDS, ...);
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestrators (Docker-swarm, Docker-compose, Kubernetes);
- Heavy automation domain knowledge and is experienced with systems like Terraform, Ansible, and Kubernetes;
- Experience working with various CI/CD pipeline tools;
- Deep knowledge in monitoring tools (Zabbix, Nagios, Monit, etc);
- Experience in scripting (Bash, Shell, Python);
- Version control system: Git;
- Experience with monitoring tools (Grafana, Sentry, e.t.c.);
- English — Intermediate or better.
What your everyday routine would look like:
- Build, maintain, and monitor active networking equipment;
- Process automation;
- Work with AWS - instance type selection, creation, setup, and software configuration;
- AMI creation and modification, monitor and load analysis;
- Setup, configure, create and support automated builds and application deployment;
- Script automation of common activities;
- Docker - containerization, setup, software configuration, and orchestration.
- Stable and on schedule salary;
- Paid vacation, sick leave;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Conference, seminar, and training attendance at the expense of the company;
- Internal library usage and the ability to fill it with any book you need;
- Coffee/tea, cookies, fruits in free mode;
- Corporate parties, team buildings;
- Boundless opportunities for career and professional growth.
About DDI Development
DDI Development is a family-like outsourcing company with the R&D center located in Kharkiv, Ukraine. We bring together like-minded IT professionals striving for global development standards in the leading business sectors. With a talent pool of 80+ top-tier software experts, we deliver technology services to translate robust ideas into successful web and mobile solutions for medium businesses, startups and reputed enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve helped them build scalable products that users love.
Our areas of expertise include custom software development, web and mobile application development, QA and testing, UX/UI development, IoT solution development. Equipped with the latest technologies, we create products for industries like Fintech, eLearning, Logistics, Booking, IoT, Healthcare, eCommerce.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 March 2021