We are looking for an Android engineer to be a part of the team to build the video player application for Ringier.
Ringier is a diversified media company with about 7,300 employees across 19 countries. Founded in 1833, Ringier manages leading brands in print, TV, radio, online, and mobile media and runs successful print, entertainment, and internet businesses. In a history that spans more than 180 years, Ringier stands for a pioneering spirit, independence, freedom of expression, and diversity of information. Ringier is a Swiss family-owned business with head offices in Zurich.
• Work together with IOS Engineer, web team (React, ReactNative), Product Owners on building the video player application
• Work with product, design, and QA on defining and implementing new ideas
• Write high-quality code and tests that result in apps that stand the test of time
• Strong experience with Java
• Strong experience with Android SDK’s
• Exoplayer / Exoplayer2
• Nice to have experience with Kotlin
• Understanding of a video player, (Captions, VTT, Bitrates, ingest profiles, ad configs,...)
• Understanding of ads in a video player (IMA3, SSAI, CSAI, ...)
• Flexible hours approach
• Competitive salary and compensation package
• 18 business days of payable annual free-time
• 10 days of paid sick leave
• Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
• Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
• Relax zones
Challenging tasks and projects
• Individual Development Plan
• Personal education budget
• Performance appraisal
• Business trips
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Team buildings
• Anniversary presents
Founded in 2002, N-iX is a custom software development company with a core business of providing Dedicated Development Team / Own Development Center service. A team of about 200 professionals, with headquarter in Lviv, a tech hub in western Ukraine, we host teams ranging from 5 to 40 developers that work across all technology stacks.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 March 2021