We are looking for a Product Manager to join our company and our amazing Product Team.
• 5 years’ Experience as a Web and/or Mobile Product Manager
• Full understanding of web environment (Web technologies, Browsers, front end, trends, user behavior)
• Full understanding of Mobile Environment (IOs, Android, Tablets, Native Apps)
• Vast knowledge of Web applications, end user experience and acquisition funnel
• Deep knowledge in UX — an advantage
• Experience from an internet company or online gaming industry — an advantage
• Business and marketing orientation from a global company
• Excellent written and verbal English level
• Ability to learn and adjust quickly to a dynamic and changing environment.
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
• PE accounting and support
• Modern and cozy office near Palats Sportu metro station
• Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
• 20 working days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves
• Sport compensation
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
• Referral program
• Team buildings, corporate events.
• Responsible for the product lifecycle, from ideation to launch
• Responsibility for the player experience through web and mobile platforms and backend systems
• Hands on in Writing feature and requirements documents for mobile and web products
• Working with multiple departments: R&D, customer support, CRM, payments, designers, analytics, etc.
• Mobile and Web Product Marketing Research — Researching and analyzing strategic and competitive information- finding trends, innovations
• Creating and implementing the player experience strategy.
This job is no longer active.