The Client is a UK-based leader in Betting. Trading the number of points runs, goals in different sports the company got a head start back in 1992.
Tech stack: Currently there are mobile and web applications that are being developed and supported by the teams of FrontEnd (React/Native) and BackEnd (.Net, , Scala).
BEING PART OF THE TEAM
- Implement new features as well as fixing bugs and performance issues;
- Refactor and improve code in terms of readability, design patterns;
- Write and maintain unit tests;
- Participate in the development of core services;
POWER YOU BRING
- Experience with .NET Framework or .NET Core;
- Understanding of OOP, OOD, SOLID, REST, SOA principles;
- Experience with Azure will be a plus;
- Can solve trivial issues without supervising;
- Knows SQL syntax, able to write trivial queries;
- Knows database theory: indexes, constraints, transactions;
- Knows theory and all artifacts of Scrum, the purpose of CI/CD and branching best practices;
- English: Upper-intermediate.
Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion on Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses. In other words; our clients’ business is our business.
Being Opinov8rs is what we are, curious, adventurous and bold in innovation engineering and having a Technology Opinion is in our DNA.
We are head quartered in London, UK and have a development center Kyiv, Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
25 March 2021