Join us as a software engineer on our exciting journey to shape the future based on our AI-powered platform. For a digital world, we are completely redefining the way in which local, smart services are offered and used.
You like to solve challenging technical problems in the area of the latest security standards, appealing user interfaces, parallel and distributed systems, service designs, maintainability and scaling as well as the maintenance of code. Come to us and help to advance our outstanding engineering team.
- You understand the requirements quickly and meet the business goals in the implementation;
- You create and improve APIs, help with scaling and contribute to the management of the APIs;
- You will help to make architectural and design decisions and to implement them;
- With code reviews, automated tests and error analyzes, you create high-quality software;
- You will help to keep our standards in software engineering high and to improve them further, especially with high-quality code, test coverage, comments, cooperation with others and the avoidance of shortcuts.
- Bachelor in computer science or a related subject as well as experience in creating applications with node.js;
- Knowledge of developing UIs with React, with your main focus on the backend;
- You have experience in dealing with API gateways, cloud-based and / or hybrid environments;
- Applicable knowledge of the entire web stack, web libraries and frameworks;
- Experience with the use of MongoDB, Postgres and GraphQL;
- You are familiar with Test Driven Development and Test Frameworks;
- Good and effective communication skills and application of agile principles.
Nice to have:
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: Java / Spring, Scala, Kafka / RabbitMQ, Microservices Design;
- Experience with DevOps principles and knowledge of tools such as Ansible, Terraform, gitlab, Docker and Kubernetes is desirable.
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 March 2021