We invite an Event Specialist to join our team and help with our initiatives that aim to bring the team together and grow a community inside and outside the company.
We conduct professional and entertainment types of external and internal activities: conferences, meetups, teambuilding activities, informal activities, parties, seasonal events, charitable projects, development of corporate culture. What's in it for you:
• Choose activities you're interested in the most among a wide range of initiatives
• Work with well-known speakers in the IT industry
• Use your creative mind to perform non-trivial tasks
• Assisting with organizing and conducting corporate events and celebrations.
• Assisting with the organization of conferences.
• Assisting with writing announcements of events. (There is a PR department for these purposes, but sometimes some help is required.)
• Negotiating and monitoring contracts with sub-contractors involved in the activities.
• Occasional weekend work (on teambuilding exercises) and evenings (conferences, holidays). All details to be discussed.
• Experience in Event Management (2+ years)
• Experience in organizing conferences from scretch
• Experience in organizing intertaiment activities from scretch
• English (Upper - Intermediate level)
• Ability to work with Gmail and Google docs
• Excellent time management, communication, attentive to detail and self-management
Nice to have=)
• Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource software development company with 9+ years’ experience. A
high level of technical knowledge (25% of our developers are Senior) as well as communication
and visibility are Dev-Pro’s key distinguishing features.
Dev.Pro has experience working with projects of various size and complexity, from innovative
startups to market leaders, due to its established infrastructure and flexible management. We
have expertise in Point of Sale, Exchange market, SaaS, CRM development and integrations
(Salesforce, Dynamics), Big Data, social networks of various types, etc.
Web Technologies: Node.js, Angular, React, HTML, CSS
Mobile Development: iOS, Android, Apache Cordova, React Native
Clouds: AWS, Azure, GCP, Rackspace, UpCloud
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Hypertable, OrientDB
Data Storage Solutions: MongoDB, Redis, Couchbase, Riak, Neo4j, RavenDB, MemCache
Blockchain Technologies: Ethereum, Solidity, HyperLedger, EOS
Full text search: Elasticsearch, Apache Lucene, Apache Solr, Sphinx
DevOps tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
Deployment: Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCl, Gitlab CI
Industry Standards: PCI DSS, SOX
You will join a company with a culture of experience, cross-pollination, high standards and
productivity, and strengthen your overall management, leadership and communication skills.
1) Health insurance
2) Relocation package
3) English classes
4) More details: https://dev.pro/careers/
Get on board and Get IT Done with Dev.Pro!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 March 2021