Softjourn is looking for a BA Assistant!
Join our Development Center in Ivano-Frankivsk and become a member of our professional team. We are an open-minded and progressive company that enjoys exciting challenges and innovations. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, have fun while doing it and we will invest in your professional training, and allow you to grow your career.
- Basic knowledge of ticketing and financial domains;
- Attention to details;
- Basic understanding of SDLC;
- Planning and scheduling, proactivity and effective time management skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, conflict resolution and negotiation;
- Good communication skills;
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Taking notes during the call/after the call with the client;
- Adding notes to the project log file;
- Formatting the notes adhering to the standard;
- Communicating with different projects' team members;
- Logging the ideas;
- Researching businesses, products, functionality;
- Create projects' descriptions, its products;
- Writing internal 101 courses, user guides;
- Working with software documentation;
- Writing software description documents;
- Analyzing software requirements;
- Collecting requirements.
Benefits and Perks:
- Continuous improvement;
- Flexible schedule;
- 20 days vacation;
- Office in downtown IF or remote work;
- Participation in conferences and seminars;
- Health insurance;
- Foreign languages courses.
Softjourn is a fast-growing international service providing company, ranked as a one of the World’s Best Service Providers according to IAOP. We offer a full spectrum of IT services. The company was found in 2001. In the last 15 years we’ve had more than 500 successfully completed projects. With its headquarters being located in Silicon Valley, The USA, in 2005 the company opened a development office in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine and in 2015 — in Wroclaw, Poland.
What makes Softjourn outstanding is the people who work here. We’ve united the best specialists that develop software for the financial sphere, ticketing and social TV. We create state-of-the-art mobile applications for Android and iOS complex web systems as well as innovative start-up projects.
We create all necessary conditions for the professional and personal growth of our employees, namely new technologies mastering, participation in various conferences, trainings, seminars and hackathons. We’ve made it our priority to contribute to our employees’ getting certificates and their knowledge broadening. In addition to this we offer foreign language classes.
Work at Softjourn provides:
— competitive salary;
— professional growth;
— generous social benefits;
— flexible timetable;
— modern and comfortable offices;
— excellent and friendly staff and family-like atmosphere.
DOU company page: