New application for Canadian universities supporting access cards, internal universities payment systems, utilizing NFC and BLE. Long-term cooperation. Fulll-time. Remote.
Project development phase: New Development
Working schedule: Flexible
Creating application from scratch.
Working on architecture, feature implementation, bug fixing and release.
- Java SE
Environment and tools
- Android Studio 3.5 and higher
- Gradle build scripts
- High level components(Activity, Service, Content Provider, Broadcast Receiver, Intents)
- Views System, Layouts (via XML, via code)
- Resources Management
- Media Frameworks
- Material Design Concepts
- Platform API, Support Libraries and Google Play services API concepts and differences
- Dependency Injection Framework(Dagger 2 or Koin)
- Networking API - okhttp, (Retrofit - good to have)
- JSON Parsing framework(any), (GSON - good to have)
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented concepts and software engineering
- Experience on developing multi threading modules
- Good knowledge in database concepts and SQLite fundamentals
- Experience on developing rich UI components on Android platform
- Supporting different screen sizes and resolutions
- Strong GOF patterns;
- SOLID Principles
- MVC, MVP и MVVM
- RESTful APIs (JSON, XML)
- Understands mobile performance, latency, and security issues
- Comfortable with Android performance (memory, speed, networking) and experience using performance analysis tools
- Good experience with local caching and offline mode concepts
- Knowledge of common theory of algorithms and data structures
Our company has come a long way from the small projects implementation to the level of established trust relationships with the world's IT Leaders. We are proud of our highly professional teams of developers located in in Mykolaiv, Lviv, Kyiv(Ukraine), Krakow (Poland) and Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Philippines. We constantly invest in the comfort of our employees.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.