Plus500 is a global software company that develops and successfully operates a leading online trading platform in over 50 countries. Plus500 is listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2013 and recently on the FTSE 250 index, and is the proud Main Sponsor of Atletico de Madrid football club.
We are looking for a talented native Android developer with a passion for mobile applications to join our team and take our mobile trading platform to the next level.
We’re looking for a self-motivated engineer with proven architectural experience in developing native Android applications. We value independence, honesty, and team work.
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Solid knowledge of Android SDK, Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- A good grasp of Object-Oriented programming and common design patterns
- A good understanding of client-server fundamentals.
- Proven work experience on a real app (please include app info).
- Experience with user interface implementation on mobile and passion for delivering great user experience.
- Passion for UI and crafting slick mobile user experiences.
- Self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Good spoken English
Our Department works in short release cycles to ensure that our customers get the best experience as fast as possible.
We believe that agile and robust architecture will lead to a more stable environment and ease maintenance tasks. Therefore we strive to build flexible APIs between our Server and our native Client Apps (e.g., Android, iOS & Web clients).
Open Source Libraries and new technologies are our way of achieving all of this, RxJava, Jackosn, Retrofit, ConstraintLayouts, ViewModels, Data Binding, and Kotlin are just some of these technologies we work with daily.
If you care about lean, maintainable code, using appropriate patterns in the right situation, improving yourself & your colleagues, and having your code influence thousands of users.
In that case, we are the right place for you.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code and delightful mobile experience
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
About SD Solutions
SD Solutions is Kyiv based outstaffing company with its clients located in Israel, UK and US. Our turnkey staffing services include providing professional developers, development teams, and research & development centers. We are looking for candidates that will work for different Israeli, UK and USA data-driven companies that are engaged in various areas of the IT domain.
Cool staff we offer:
• Improve your English, cause all correspondence is going to be in English.
• Work from home, if you want to, a couple of days a week. (after the trial period).
• Lunches on our expense:)
• Come and meet your team fellows in Israel. (after about a year).
P.S.: Our office is located near the Golden Gate metro, but what is more important, we have a truly friendly atmosphere.
Join us today!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 March 2021