We are looking for Project Manager to drive multi-team delivery in Agile environment coordinating work with BA, Dev, Operational, and cross-functional application teams.
Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
As Project Manager, your role is to ensure the project is completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly.
You will lead the planning process, working with internal and external clients, specialists, consultants, and suppliers to identify requirements, develop budgets and organize the project from initial planning and set-up through delivery to successful delivery.
● Project planning and development of project initiation documentation
● Engage, lead and motivate the project team across all project phases
● Drives delivery largely through AGILE delivery mechanisms, but adopts a waterfall approach where required
● Establish project procedures and governance
● Manages stakeholder expectations
● Report and communicate project progress
● Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project and ensure stakeholders have information to make effective decisions.
● Has effective control, leadership and responsibility for the delivery of the project- including scope, schedule, budget, quality, and business value.
● Ensures the communication channels and processes are in place to notify key stakeholders so that plans can be amended and the necessary action taken.
● Provides leadership on all aspects of the project in order to ensure successful delivery.
● Establishes the appropriate tools and processes to meet project goals.
● Influences project sponsor to make the appropriate decisions and modifications in response to external influences on the project.
● Ensures appropriate sponsorship.
Mandatory Skills Description:
● Technical Applications software & infrastructure development experience
● At least 10 years' hands on experience in managing integration projects
● At least 5 years' experience in Financial Services/ Fin Tech
● Over 5 years' experience working with 3rd Party development suppliers
● Over 5 years' experience working with AGILE methodologies (including Scaled agile frameworks )
● Over 5 years' experience in Software Change and Release Management
● Finance services experience
● Experience working in a client-facing environment
● Qualifications (preferred)
● AGILE Scrum Master
● SAFE Agile experience
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.