Medical healthcare web solution for world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring. Award-winning devices and cloud software solutions that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other.
- 2+ years of commercial experience with Java stack (Java8)
- Spring(Boot, Cloud)
- Hibernate, JPA
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with CI / CD understanding
- Experience with JMS
- Hands-on skills with JUnit
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (including fluent English language skills)
Nice to have:
- Experience with .NET and C#
- Experience with Cucumber framework
- XML/XSD (parsers, validation)
- Apache Camel
- Cloud platform (AWS is preferable)
- NoSQL basics
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for building and maintaining various parts of our platform.
This will range from architecting and designing our microservices framework to front-end applications.
You’ll be working with the rest of the development team to specify, design, and build the complete user experience.
Your responsibilities will vary depending on needs, it will vary from frontend and backend services to CI/CD pipeline development and management.
What You'll Be Doing
* Product - You will be involved in building features and enhancements to existing infrastructure, integration by bringing the product to the industry level standards.
* Processes - You will be a part of the team having an active communication with teams on the client (US/California, Canada, Australia) and Globallogic sides.
* Infrastructure – You will take an active part in implementation, maintenance and enhancements of development environments, including bringing modern industry standards to the product (OAuth 2.0, MFA etc).
* Ownership and Support - You will be engaged in a variety of technical questions from other product teams, related to the functional behaviour of our product, infrastructure and integration, and you will investigate and resolve problems they report and observe on different instanced (including Production environments).
What We'll Expect From You
- Curiosity and a drive to figure things out
- Good English writing and communication skills
- You are capable of working independently while bringing your own ideas to the table
- Enjoys the variability of a developer support role and the need to sometimes jump in and help untangle ambiguous problems
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.