The Client is UK company, providing to market business intelligence for mainly pharma industry.
The core of the product is data platfrom containing 10+ years of client experience on the market and giving the decision making support over it using ML and other intelligent approaches. The client is in the era of technical transformation and wants to migrate the Data platfrom to Amazon cloud and build redesigned and refreshed product apps over it.
We are welcoming high professionals for this interesting journey, for making great solutions together!
- proven QA experience, 1+ years as QA Engineer
- General knowledge and understanding of:
* testing approaches, techniques and methodologies;
* software development lifecycle, bug lifecycle;
* technical testing documentation: test plan, checklists, test cases;
* requirements management and bag tracking tools.
- experience working with databases, SQL knowledge
- experience (or desire) with L3 support as QA
- good understanding of the product lifecycle and the parties involved
- experience working with SCRUM/Kanban methodology
- strong English communication skills
- problem solving, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to details;
- ability to work well in a fast-paced environment;
- ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities;
- time management and prioritization skills. Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results;
- ability to capture a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of an issue;
- ability to successfully troubleshoot and narrow down issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
Customer Support, Installation testing, API Testing
- work with requirement as QA and provide feedback to BA/PO/Dev;
- create test scenarios, test designs and execute them;
- plan test scope and test coverage;
- defect lifecycle: creation – verification;
- provide L3 support on the website on scheduled duty;
- act as a point of communication with the client side, product management team and other parties in the ecosystem;
- document known issues.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 March 2021