We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join our team at Vilmate (Kyiv or Kharkiv).
Our clients provide the highest-quality software development consulting available, including web applications, mobile solutions, databases, backend integrations, cloud, and architectural guidance.
The team includes experienced decision-makers, recognized experts, authors, industry speakers, and Microsoft MVPs (Most Valuable Professionals).
The projects they are developing are using the most cutting-edge technologies, so the team members often get to use the coolest, newest frameworks, libraries, languages, and tools.
At work, you will follow five Core Values:
2. Clear communication.
4. Desire to learn and improve.
● Hands-on development of high-quality software solutions with modern technology
● Lead front-end architecture and development efforts, possibly directing the work of other front-end developers
● Analyze and provide recommendations on existing web applications
● Work with QA team members to resolve defects
● Assist in refining application requirements and creating estimates for development efforts
● Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred. Ideally in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a similar degree program.
● Outstanding attention to detail.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Proactive written and verbal communication - fluent English required.
● Honest and hard-working.
● A self-motivated and life-long learner who is eager to improve.
● Over 5 years of front-end development experience in technologies such as Angular and/or React, HTML, CSS, TypeScript.
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is a nearly 100-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 8 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 25%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 March 2021