GeoComply is the world's market leader in geolocation fraud prevention solutions used to ensure location-based compliance in the gaming industry, protect content rights in media & entertainment, as well as detect and stop fraud in the financial services and payments industries.
As a Middle PHP Developer, you will use your expertise to develop and maintain our GeoComply product, contributing to the implementation process of features and solutions. At the same time, you can increase your knowledge and grow your career, taking on responsibilities in various other development specializations, including networking protocols and advanced DevOps methodologies.
Our ideal candidate has excellent technical knowledge of PHP development. You know application transport and network infrastructure protocols. You can interact daily with systems used in professional software development, such as JIRA and Git.
You have experience working in short, agile and iterative development cycles and have a great passion for working in fast-paced development process environments. You are a fast learner, solutions-oriented and able to work within agreed-upon timelines. You have a genuine interest in cybersecurity and fraud detection, and you are motivated to learn new skills and gain knowledge in order to expand your areas of expertise.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Develop solutions taking non-functional and operational requirements into consideration
- Take part in implementing new features
- Participate in Quality Assurance of the software deliveries
- Ensure applications are continuously delivered at the requested level of quality
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the organization
- Actively seek to share technical expertise with others
- Develop and maintain GeoComply’s products
- Communicate technical information that can be easily understood to a wide variety of audiences of varying levels of technical knowledge
- Prepare unit tests and load/stress test strips
- Participate in quality assurance of software deliveries
- Participate in development and maintenance of platform test automation suites
- Work closely with the Infrastructure team to ensure product uptime
- Follow the best practices and process established in the team
Your skills & qualifications:
- Good technical knowledge in PHP development
- Good knowledge of back-end (PHP, Laravel, Lumen, Symfony, Node js), as well as front-end knowledge
- Solid experience with DB (MySQL)
- Good understanding of the network stack (IP addressing, DNS, Proxy, VPN) will be preferable
- Experience using professional software development systems like Jira and Git
- Team player
- Good written and spoken technical English
- Motivating compensation: high competitive salary, bonus system, corporate language classes
- A personal development plan for each employee
- The chance to work with a motivated and talented international team
- Medical insurance
- Modern office space in the center of Kharkiv, near subway station “Naukova”
- We're always stocked up on snacks and coffee
- Frequent team building events
If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in Kharkiv, we want to hear from you!
This position is located in Kharkiv, Ukraine. To learn more about us, visit www.geocomply.com
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying!
GeoComply is the world's market leader in geolocation fraud prevention solutions used to ensure location-based compliance in the gaming industry, protect content rights in media & entertainment, as well as detect and stop fraud in the financial services and payments industries. Our patented and proprietary geolocation solutions are unparalleled in the level of accuracy, depth of security and ease of integration.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 March 2021