We are looking for a Sr Python Developer to join the team to develop and enhance our blockchain analytics solution.
The all-in-one blockchain analytics tool for law enforcement bodies, capital markets and financial organizations.
Our service provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses advanced analytics and data scraping to map cryptocurrency transactions and related entities and to reveal suspicious funds and participants.
• 4+ years’ experience in developing backend services and API for Web and Mobile Apps
• Strong knowledge of Python programming language
• Software architecture skills
• Experience in PostgreSQL database system
• Understanding Linux at CLI user level for working in development environment
• Experience in developing service-oriented solutions
• Understanding of the process of integration with external services
As a plus
• Practical experience in big data;
• Experience with NoSQL, key-value and other storages;
• Passion for Bitcoin and Blockchain technologies;
• Experience with distributed systems, like cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies
• Participate in architecture designing of separate features
• Take responsibility for developing big modules
• Code, debug, test and deliver features and improvements in a continuous manner
• Make code review and code accepting for other developers
• Document API interfaces and build / deploy process
• Holidays, Vacations, sick days: Ukrainian ones
• A very technical CTO and a mid level Python dev that will be there at all times working in cooperation with you
• $70 per month to use as you prefer (gym/health insurance/other)
• Work in office in Kyiv for the probation and then partially remote
About Make it in Ukraine
We're 'Make it in Ukraine', a marketplace to match world-leading projects with incredible agencies and individuals in Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 March 2021