On behalf of Just Eat Takeaway, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
We offer a unique, very friendly, and supportive working environment where you communicate and work directly with the UK stakeholders.
The engineering team is mostly based in Kyiv, while the management team is located in UK. Our sprint cycle is currently 2 weeks, we respect key agile ceremonies: Daily Meeting, Sprint Planning, Sprint Refinement, Sprint Demo, Sprint Retrospective.
The team's main focus is building a highly performant and highly available framework & public-facing APIs for publishing rich media content to Cloudinary CDN, integrating automated QA/AI gates into the flow, integrating rich media content across the whole JET platform.
● Contribute to software test automation (focus is backend & API testing) to achieve the highest level of quality
● Increase test coverage and replace manual testing
● Execute test automation scenarios and analyze the results
● Work closely with the development and product teams
● Create and generate automation test plans for different test projects covering all aspects of functionality and regression
● Analyze product issues with development team and come up with proposals to address them from QA perspective
● Document and share newly developed abilities
● Participating in Scrum ceremonies
● Interact with a product owner on business needs and goals
● Collaborate proactively with PM and development team to reach a common understanding of the requirement to address the product needs
● Strong abilities in conducting Functional, System Integration, Regression, User Acceptance, and End to End Testing
● Solid work experience in API testing
● Experience with Microservices - very big plus
● Solid work experience in behavior Driven Testing or data-driven testing framework
● Knowledge of NUnit or similar unit test framework, C#, REST, .Net Core,
● Experience with Amazon Web Services or similar cloud computing platforms - nice to have
● Relational (such as SQL Server, MySQL) and non-relational (such as DynamoDB, Redis) databases
● Experience working in a Continuous Delivery/Integration cycle
What's in it for you
● We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company
● An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out
● Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives
● An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events
● Regular hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 March 2021