The client is the largest American company that deals with health protection. This company serves more than 8 million patients. In addition to medical institutions, it includes institutes that conduct clinical studies. Thanks to this, over the past 20 years, the quality of medical care has been stea
About the vacancy
The client is the largest American company that deals with health protection. This company serves more than 8 million patients. In addition to medical institutions, it includes institutes that conduct clinical studies. Thanks to this, over the past 20 years, the quality of medical care has been steadily increasing.
DataArt’s specialists are currently developing a system for information exchange between the company and controlling state organizations. The work on the project will allow for helping to create a technology that sets the pace for the medical development.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 3+ years of experience in administering Azure Cloud Platform (Azure App Service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Storage Account, Azure AD authentication)
- Skills with ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources provisioning (Azure PowerShell)
- Experience working with Azure IaaS and Azure CLI
- Experience with Terraform and/or Ansible
- Understanding of load balancers, DNS, virtual networks, and firewalls in a cloud environment
- Skills in setup monitoring (performance metrics, OMS)
- Know how to manage, develop, and build CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. git, tfvc, subversion)
- Knowledge of source code versioning approaches (e.g. gitflow)
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. bash or Powershell)
- Experience with Azure SQL
- Knowledge and experience with relational database administration
- Understanding the “core” protocols (HTTP(S), DNS, TCP, ICMP)
- Knowledge of development methodologies, particularly with Agile/Scrum
- Cloud providers’ certification (AWS, Azure, GCP)
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 March 2021