**Our stack :**
AWS infrastructure (K8s, RDS, S3, Glue, Athena)
PostgreSQL and MongoDB
Paragone, previously MakeMeReach, is a fast-growing advertising cloud platform empowering world-leading agencies (Havas, Dentsu-Aegis, Social.Lab, OMD…) and advertisers (Disney, Breitling, PlusDental...) to maximise digital advertising performance at lower cost.
Our mission is to empower every modern marketer to always reimagine the way they engage audiences through social advertising.
As an official partner of major networks including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok and LinkedIn, we support contemporary channels that help brands and agencies to attract audiences and measure the results of their cross-channel campaigns in one unified, actionable dashboard that cuts across companies, franchises and branches.
Paragone provides brands and agencies with an Actionable Performance Monitor (APM) through which they can keep track of a wide range of siloed social advertising data accurately and holistically and take action in real time.
Paragone is proud to be part of the Perion Network group, a global public company, traded at the Nasdaq, incorporated in 1999.
We are hiring a Backend Developer.
Role & Responsabilities and Requirements
Social Advertising is the fastest growing segment of ad tech. Users of the Paragone platform require the best world class tool in order to keep growing and achieve their goals.
As a member of the development team, you will contribute to high value projects such as:
- Back-end development of data science and machine learning driven products
- Productizing models, building pipelines and APIs to support ML-services
- Working with 3rd party APIs (mainly Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Tiktok) to fetch data and apply changes to ad campaigns in-flight
- Working with data storages and various databases, updating existing ways of storing data and building new ones
- Back-end development of client-facing web services.
Must be / Must have:
- development experience in Python (2+ years)
- experience with Flask, aiohttp, SQLalchemy, Celery
- experience with databases such PostgreSQL, Mongo DB
- experience working in AWS environment using various AWS services, in particular S3
- English at the level of a complete understanding of documentation and communication with colleagues.
- experience of working in adtech, undertanding of marketing data
- experience of working with third-party APIs, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google
- experience with Pandas, numpy and other data science tools
- experience with node.js.
- Very dynamic and challenging environment
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work on an interesting international project
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- International, open-minded and united team.
Perion delivers data-driven online advertising and search solutions to brands and publishers.
Perion-Kyiv is a global IT product based in Ukraine. We are developing Artificial Intelligence for marketing data analytics. Our solution finds growth opportunities in customer’s data and provides users with actionable insights regarding marketing development.
https://www.perion.com – сайт материнской компании.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.