A new cloud-based platform will provide financial institutions with a comprehensive, integrated set of tools that will enable them to review, assess, score and report on the current state of enterprise risk.
A new cloud-based platform will provide financial institutions with a comprehensive, integrated set of tools that will enable them to review, assess, score and report on the current state of enterprise risk. It will be available to clients through a Software-as-a-Service model.
The platform will be comprised of multiple distinct modules, each providing a unique set of capabilities designed to enable clients with best practices in enterprise risk management.
Team: consists of 8 people,1 frontend and 2 backend developers, full stack lead/architect, project manager, business analyst, quality assurance, DevOps. The project uses Waterfall.
Technologies: React, Java.
1. Minor and major application feature development
2. Assist stakeholders in developing feature specifications
3. Plan, code, test, and deploy new features/applications/projects/modules/plugins
4. Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions
5. Optimize and refactor existing code to improve performance and reliability
6. Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc (your voice will be heard)
Mandatory Skills Description:
5+ experience in Front-end development.
Experience with React.js;
Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian Jira, Bitbucket
Nice-to-Have Skills:Azure, AWS
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 March 2021