We’re expanding and in need of a WordPress developer to support our awesome Israeli client.
Our client is an Israeli company that builds an email apps platform to enable its users to utilize their emails in a more productive and engaging way. They provide a signature solution for various e-mailing platforms: both web and desktop, with hundreds of thousands of active users.
In our collaboration model, you’ll interact with the client directly while working alongside our merry band of Beetroots in Ukraine. This approach gives you the best of both worlds — international experience with a cool, innovative company while enjoying the comforts of home (and borsch!).
- Work directly with the Marketing team on all client online assets - WordPress and front-end related
- Working on making new pages, optimizing existing pages etc
What we’re looking for
- At least 3-4 years of experience with WordPress
- Solid understanding of WordPress and front-end technologies
- Proven ability to learn and adopt new technologies
- Team player who can also work independently on separate tasks
- Level of English — upper-intermediate or higher
- Experience with PHP, Python, JS
- Experience working in a distributed team environment
- You love borsch!
Does this describe you?
There is such a thing as being a “true Beetroot”.
We value people who are eager for continual improvement. Someone who desires to be the most caring, professional, and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. Our hope is that you will be a team player who can accept responsibility for your work, solve problems pragmatically, and remain highly motivated. It is also important to be outgoing, well-organized, and efficient with a strong ability to prioritize.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let's share more about us!
We are a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. As an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with both start-up businesses and advanced businesses. In essence, we are the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 500 team members, Beetroot fosters a family environment. We are a tightly knit group who loves spending time together. Our desire is to provide a cozy workplace full of trust, equality, and steamy bowls of borsch!
Do you like perks? So do we! We provide:
- A work environment with a minimum level of hierarchy
- Family-like culture in a comfortable, well-equipped office
- Great networking opportunities with international clients
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical insurance, and social benefits
- Team building activities: ski trips, Beetroot breakfast, movie nights...and more!
- English lessons with native speakers
- Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
- Annual allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Are you a good fit? Send us your CV in English. We are waiting to hear from you!
Beetroot specializes in building dedicated teams of developers and designers for clients around the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 April 2021