Our client, top tier global investment bank, is building a new high-performance analytics platform with big data processing engines and storage to aid in achieving its strategic goals.
The primary purpose of this platform is to calculate various trading analytics metrics in both real-time and batch modes to feed this data to trading systems and reporting dashboards for quantitative traders.
The candidate will develop high-performance calculation engine platform which processes huge volumes of data in streaming and batch modes as a part of a co-located team in Warsaw with close interaction with other teams over the globe.
- Analysis of existing systems to be replaced with new solution
- Design and architecture of the new platform
- Development of components to support existing functionality
- Creating components to implement new business demands
- Scalability and performance optimization
- Integration with various external data sources (Storm, JDBC, KDB+, websockets, REST services, flat files)
5+years of Development experience with expertise in the following:
Java server side development
Strong Database and SQL experience
Nice to have
Hadoop Ecosystem (HDFS, Impala, HIVE, HBASE, etc.)
1+ years of Machine Learning experience in either Java or Python
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 March 2021