We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Technical PM who will be a good team member in our strong growing team.
Our customer is the official Magento solution partner. Our client specialized in implementing product companies’ solutions by integrating the company’s product on different platforms such as Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Shopify.
1.Coordinate each phase of the project:
-Defining Objectives & Priorities;
2.Organize and lead through multiple project timelines simultaneously;
3.Create simple and effective internal processes and documentation;
always streamline and improve the process;
4. Participating in negotiations with the customers and creating the documentation;
5. Technical proficiency with: Magento products, methodologies, and best practices; Jira.
1. At least 3 years of experience managing development projects;
2. At least 1 year in eCommerce, Magento development;
3. At least 1 year of experience working remotely on a full-time basis;
4. Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, building and managing sprint plans, managing scope of work, assessing resources, budgeting, risk management, scheduling and estimating;
5. A proven track record of managing multiple projects;
6. Experience managing integrations with third-party software (ERP, CMS, CRM, etc.);
7. Good communication and problem solving skills;
8. At least Upper-Intermediate English level or higher.
Professional Development: free English courses, access to company’s library, free access to the corporate Udemy account, possibility to participate and share your knowledge as a speaker in our internal meetups.
Benefits: 100% paid vacation and sick leaves, health insurance, assistance in relocation, playroom, free accountant services.
Build your story with Yael Acceptic!
Yael Acceptic sticks to the dedicated model. Our major is providing a team of dedicated developers, in other words you get developers of any seniority and stack of tech according to your project requirements who are the extension of your onsite team but work remotely from our office in Ukraine. And we take care of the offices, team rooms, HR, payroll, taxes management, full benefits, recruiting assistance, etc.
We help companies from the USA, Israel and Western Europe to grow their Software Forces. We tend to establish long-term, trustful partnership both with customers and professionals.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 April 2021