Client – the worldwide manufacturer of smart beds, which increase the overall quality of sleep.
The solution senses and automatically adjusts the comfort level:
- Tracking personal sleep data during the night
- Individual comfort and temperature balancing
- Comfort adjustability on each side of the bed
The project is related to developing the cutting-edge sensor technology and data processing algorithms.
The position objective is to support a DevOps pipeline for developers, QA and Ops teams.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- 5+ years work experience in DevOps role with AWS based SaaS / IoT product
- Advanced knowledge in Network optimization and management (AWS VPC, including subnetting, routing, ACLs, and VPN)
- Deployment and configuration of services (e.g., ECS, Docker, Aurora, Kafka)
- Automating software builds and deployments using Jenkins, Terraform, AWS OpsWork, and other similar technologies
- Scripting languages: Bash, and/or Python, and/or Golang
- Systems troubleshooting, logs’ analysis, and monitoring (e.g., with ELK) to find a root cause
- Upper-intermediate English
- Create IAAS and automate build and deployment processes with Terraform, AWS ECS, Docker, Jenkins, scripting languages
- Manage access control and security with AWS IAM, and custom systems
- Ensure that high availability and disaster recovery are in place
- Continuously improve DevOps practice, tools, processes, and procedures
- Take ownership on incidents/issues troubleshooting
- Share responsibilities for security and access controls, along with production operations
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.