We are potentially open to any level of qualification (junior, middle, senior, expert)
- 1.5+ year of a commercial development experience;
Would be good if you have:
- Full-stack knowledge of React & Node
- Experience with databases: SQL/NoSQL solutions;
- Knowledge how to build distributed systems, microservice architecture and event based platforms;
- Docker experience, DevOps basics, CI/CD, Kubernetes;
- Experience in verbal communication with client, present your ideas & participate in discussions;
- Experience with one (or many) cloud platforms - GCP, AWS, Azure;
- English — Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate (Not a blocker if you have lower level and you are ready to learn it)
- Develop new applications from scratch basing on provided specs and existing code base;
- Work with the client and technical lead to determine the main phases and steps for bringing the project to completion;
- Implement FE and BE sides of the project (depends on your specialization)
- Plan, discuss and implement scalable and efficient architecture
Why this is great opportunity for you:
- You will obtain experience working on a multi-million Canada company
your ideas will be heard and implement to reality perfect career opportunities, became a TechLead or gain an expert level knowledge in the given tech stack work with top notch technologies
What we offer:
- Office in the center of Zaporozhye;
- Competitive and stable salary with guaranteed revision;
- Flexible working hours, stable workload, paid vacation and sick leave;
- A friendly, young team of professionals, with an established culture of mutual assistance and cooperation;
- No bureaucracy and excessive management layers ;
About the project:
The client is a rapidly growing Canada based startup, which provides R&D tax credits to fund businesses at the US and Canada markets.
The application has already found its customers, so the business is already more than well funded and secured.
You will be able to work on a fast growing, elaborate and interesting project, utilizing top technologies, while having guarantees of your stable employment for years to come.
Extrums is a stable fast growing company that focuses on US/EU markets, operating on an out-source/out-stuff business model. Random facts in numbers:
- 80% of your future co-workers are mid to senior ones, so you will always be able to learn something new or get help;
- 90% of guys and girls you will meet at our office are under 30;
- If you give 100% and go the extra mile - we do notice and encourage to keep it up;
- usual working day:
* 50% coding
* 25% discussions
* 25% coffee and snacks
* 100% fun!
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.