With Eurosender, you don’t simply start a new job. When you join us, you become a member of the team behind digital logistics. Yes, we do offer all the usual employment perks, but that is not why you should become one of us. You should join us if you are ready to go above and beyond.
Digital logistics is a competitive trillion-dollar realm where speed is of greatest importance. We are growing our organization at a fast pace, but we want to build it solidly with our core values always in sight. That means you will work in a collaborative, bold and progressive team of individuals from all over the world with a common vision: to become the no. 1 global digital logistics hub.
ABOUT OUR IT TEAM
Our IT team is a strongly connected bunch of almost 20 backend and frontend developers, UX/UI designers, QA engineers and project coordinators with a strong affinity towards teamwork. We operate in 3 sub-teams with colleagues tuning in from our Ljubljana and Kyiv offices as well as remotely. We are responsible for researching, designing and implementing new product features, implementation of courier integrations, maintaining the system infrastructure, its performance and scalability and all the integrations to the digital tools other departments use. We cooperate closely with all departments, but mostly with Operations, SEO and Finance. Our work is mostly project implementation, accompanied by quite some tech support and ad hoc urgent tasks in parallel.
Job location: Kyiv or remotely
RESPONSIBILITIES WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure,
working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes,
- ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats,
- identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’,
- working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended,
- developing and maintaining mission-critical information extraction and management systems,
- providing direct and responsive support for urgent infrastructural changes,
- participating in architecture and software development activities,
- using open-source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project,
- using scripting languages to solve a problem with custom workflows,
- performing incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
SKILLS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO BRING TO THE TEAM
- At least 3+ years of relevant professional experience,
- strong knowledge of AWS,
- experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Bash, PowerShell or Python,
- experience with various virtualization tools such as vagrant, docker,
- experience with setting up and working with Jenkins in a containerized environment,
- experience with any container orchestration services,
- experience with Windows, Linux and Mac operating system environments,
- excellent organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time,
- excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service,
- excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills,
- process-oriented with great documentation skills,
- knowledge of best practices and IT operations,
- familiarity with software using PHP, Node, Nginx.
WE OFFER YOU MORE THAN JUST A NEW JOB TITLE
- An opportunity to grow together with a young and expanding international company,
- a dynamic and fast-paced environment where your ideas and opinions count,
- an opportunity to work in a very connected international team that sticks together in challenging times,
- fun and informal vibe in our spacious new Kyiv offices,
- flexible working time and a budget for learning and development.
Eurosender is a modern digital platform that combines advanced automation for companies to create their own digital logistics department and increase their performance.
At Eurosender, we are building the industry’s most comprehensive logistics platform that is able to capture the digital demand of shippers in different geographies, draw prospective clients and identify the best logistics solutions for their shipping needs.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.