We are looking for the strongest people for the global Data Science platform product.
Our Client opens a position for data-driven innovative product.
Let it speak from its heart ;)
What am I:
Hi humanity! I am a data-driven application builder.
I can combine heterogeneous data sources. I will let you build and visualize data products both transparently and efficiently. And can promise to establish them in a productive environment ASAP.
I’m functioning as an independent self-service platform and serving as a link between different tools to connect interfaces. But you also have a chance to apply me as a Data Hub.
You might think that I’m too complex for mere mortals. My Father said “Humans are predictable!” and created me with interactive reporting charts. So that even business-users without in-depth IT knowledge can track and understand data science projects and easily succeed recommendations for action from them.
This is just a little part of my soul. Let's get acquainted more!
What are MUST DOs for our Senior Java Developer position:
- University degree in Computer Science
- Previous QA experience using unit and integration testing
- 3+ of experience in Java software development using Spring Framework (Boot, Core, Security, JPA,…), Hibernate or comparable ORMs, Lombok or Guava
- Perfect knowledge of OOP as well as the application of classic design patterns
- Strong database-related knowledge (PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Experience in implementation of REST APIs with JSON and specification using corresponding frameworks (RAML, API Blueprints, Swagger, etc.)
- Good, technical command of spoken and written English
- Interest in new technologies
What you will do:
- Developing, testing and integrating complete features in the highest quality
- Continued development of existing web applications in step with internal and customer requirements
- Conducting automated tests using JUnit, Mockito and Rest Assured
- Active involvement in rolling out agile development processes
- Regular performance observations and optimisations
- Company is founded and managed by developers
- Highly qualified team
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Work in a foreign company
- Flexible working hours
- 24 days off per year
- Medical insurance
- Possible business trips abroad
- English/German classes
MCPK specializes in software development teams creation and augmentation. We connect Ukrainian talents with growing companies from Europe and America. We believe that transparency and honesty make life easier for developers, customers, and us as well. As a developer, you will work directly with the customer as part of his company. The MCPK, in turn, creates all the conditions necessary for the successful work and development of the team.
Why join MCPK:
• Company is founded and managed by developers;
• Long-term cooperation;
• Highly qualified team;
• Comfortable new office in the city center;
• Work in a foreign company;
• Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours;
• 24 days off per year;
• Medical insurance;
• Possible business trips abroad;
• English/German classes
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 March 2021