Looking for Senior/Lead PHP Developer (renmote)
Client is a new global wealth management organization with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. We're meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
We believe in the freedom to succeed. It's not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
• Prepare and Review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
• Track software delivery progress daily and ability to see the big picture on all phases of the SDLC
• Monitor development performance, resolve conflicts, and pro-actively suggest improvements
• Develop components based on specifications, and agreed architecture
• Make functional testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
• Adherence to development standards, propose improvements according to industry good practices
• Communicate with colleagues from development teams, gain and share knowledge in efficient way
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Proven track records in defining application architecture, technical design, project estimating and quality control
• Adherence to PSR, SOLID and best practices of the used tool (programming language, framework etc)
• Solid experience in backend and full-stack development
• Proven experience in PHP 7 version, 5+ years
• Solid experience with MySQL database, SQL, designing database schemes and optimizing heavy queries 3+ years
• Experience with Drupal CMS or other content management systems 1+ year
• Familiarity with Symfony, Zend Framework 1+ year
• Experience with Docker and virtualization
• Experience with Git, GitLab
• Good knowledge in REST, SOAP, XML and JSON
• Strong communication skills
• Highly organized, good time management skills and detailed orientated
• Basic Knowledge of Unix/Linux based systems desired
• Familiarity with Vuejs / Extjs
• Knowledge and hands-on experience in Agile (Scrum\Kanban)
• Jira, Confluence tool chain knowledge
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.