Eastern Peak is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the team.
The project is an observability and troubleshooting platform aimed at Serverless workloads running on AWS. The platform is in production, with hundreds of customers.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Python or other dynamic library & Bash scripting.
- Working with one of the cloud platforms of AWS (serverless architecture advantage)
- Knowledge and experience with Redis, ELK, DDB, SQL
- Experience in monitoring Tools ( Prometheus advantage).
- Experience in managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Hands on work with Security tools
- Want to learn something new every day.
- Work closely with R&D teams as an independent DevOps to implement end-to-end solutions.
- Take a crucial role in infrastructure technology decisions.
- Design, architect, implement, and maintain serverless pipelines for production and CICD .
- Play with cutting edge technologies of AWS cloud.
- Manage a full organization infrastructure and apply organization policies.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career.
● Comfortable, modern and green office.
● Flexible work schedules.
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow.
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation.
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance.
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker, a massage chair, etc.
About Eastern Peak
Eastern Peak is an international IT company with headquarters in Israel and R&D center in Ukraine. We are more than just colleagues – we are family-friendly team that are ready to any challenges. The secret of our productivity is constant open-minded communication and creative atmosphere in our green office in the city center.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 March 2021