Cleverr is an innovative product company that is passionate about creating the best services and providing to its clients. Our company cares deeply about the results and development. We are young, ambitious, open-minded and ready to expand our team to achieve the highest goals.
- 0.5+ years of experience as a Manual QA engineer.
- Good understanding of testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of Black-box test techniques.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Good knowledge of browser Dev Tools.
- Good knowledge of HTTP (s).
- Experience with such tools as Postman, Fiddler.
- Desire to learn new things.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure the highest level of quality.
- Organizing an effective interaction between the engineering team, PM and product owner.
- Verifying implemented products according to the requirements.
- Business and technical requirements analysis and working with all sorts of QA documentation, such as Test Cases, Check Lists, etc.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
We can offer to you:
- A comfortable and modern workplace in a 10-min walking distance from Druzhby Narodiv station.
- Fixed salary and a bonus for your personal achievement.
- Official employment from the first working day.
- Guarantee you paid sick leave and yearly 24-day vacation, unpaid vacation and additional 5 days of leave, without a medical certificate
- Flexible schedule.
- No dress code — we value your uniqueness!
- Paid lunches to your taste and extensive menu.
- English courses in our office speaking, writing clubs etc.
- Opportunity to constantly develop and enhance your skills by internal and external paid trainings.
- Participate in various team meetings, courses, activities.
Сleverr is a company that provides outsourced customer support services all over the world. A young, fast-growing organization exists to create awesome products and provide WOW-experience for our clients, thus, we provide premium quality services only. Our friendly team works to achieve the best results. Cleverr`s mission is to make our clients and team succeed.
The team of young and ambitious talents, we are always open to launching new projects, their promotion and development. Cleverr strives to increase the loyalty of clients and employees as well as to develop new directions and find new ways for expanding.
At Cleverr, you can always upgrade your skills, gain new knowledge, find friends and inspiration.
This job is no longer active.