Our client Micro Focus Fortify is the industry-leading provider of Application Security solutions that empower organizations to develop secure software.
Fortify offers a comprehensive portfolio of application security solutions with the flexibility of testing on-premise and on-demand to cover the entire software development lifecycle.
We are expanding our Fortify WebInspect development team and looking for self-motivated people willing to work on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
Fortify WebInspect is an automated dynamic testing tool that mimics real-world hacking techniques and provides comprehensive dynamic analysis of complex web applications and services.
As Fortify WebInspect team member you will work on creation of the next generation Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) scanner, the leader in security enterprise products.
- Access to our learning and development resource center, company sponsored technical and soft skills training opportunities, career path and stability.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies including RESTful services API development, docker container deployment, C#/.NET, Application Security (AppSec) "hacking", multi-threaded development
- Friendly, helpful colleagues and nice working international atmosphere
- Design and implement the next generation Dynamic Application Security Testing scanner - Full stack development including the data, engine and user interface layers
- Learn web security from top to bottom by implementing security analytics in the product
- Sharpen your development skills with Visual Studio, .NET, REST and cloud architecture
- Work with several project teams of software engineers, testers and security researchers, to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions.
- Collaborate and communicate with management and local/remote development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Bachelor or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of software development experience in C#/.NET (.Net 4.5+ to .Net Core upgrade experience would be a plus)
- Experience with Angular 2+, TypeScript and HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with SQL Server, EF 6, Linq
- Experience with REST APIs, ASP.NET, SignalR, gRPC
- Solid understanding of Docker deployment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with Kafka (or equivalent message queue)
- Experience with gRPC & Electron
- Experience with WPF and Windows Forms
- Experience in C/C++ programming languages
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
C# / .NET