Raiffeisen Bank International is proud to present our newest corporate portal myRaiffeisen.
The platform offers digital solutions that make the financial management of our corporate customers in Austria much easier and more efficient. To design new approaches and methods for best customer experience, the myRaiffeisen team works with state-of-the-art cloud technologies in a fully agile mode.
Project stack: Java 15, SpringBoot 2 (Microservices), AWS, Angular 11 (Micro-frontend), Ping ID, flywayDB, PostgreSQL, Protractor, custom CI/CD, Docker, GIT, Bitbucket, Nexus, Kibana, Elasticsearch, Scrum, Confluence, Jira.
This is what your typical day would look like:
• Analysis of business requirements and defining proper test case with Team
• Definition, development and execution of functional and non-functional manual test cases for software applications and interfaces
• Apply and further develop Test Automation with supported tools
• Defect Analysis
• Work closely together with testers, UX designers, business analysts and API developers.
Your essential qualities:
• You have at least 3 years of experience in test automation
• You are educated in test cases and bug tracking tools
• You have mastered knowledge in Testing REST APIs and Web GUI
• You know how to work with various Test Automation Tools (e.g., Selenium, Protractor), REST API automated tests (RESTAssured) and to implement automated Test Cases
• You understand, write and speak English well, because we communicate with international colleagues every day
• You would be excited to go to business trips in Vienna (Austria) after quarantine:)
It would be a plus, if:
• You can show strong knowledge in Java, Typescript, AWS Cloud, PostMan, Scripting (nodejs, bash), GIT
• You have some experience with Agile (SCRUM or Kanban)
• You can explain to others about contemporary collaboration tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira)
What you might like about us?
• Motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
• Strong support from an international banking & technology team
• Competitive Salary twice a month (based on EUR NBU rate)
• English courses (twice a week + speaking club)
• Long-term official employment, sustainable and stable working environment
• Paid sick leave and vacation (31 days per year)
• Medical insurance
• Access to professional development programs (IT academy, ISTQB certification etc.)
• Comfortable work conditions (open space office)
• Possibility of remote work
Our selection process includes:
• CV pre-screening and short call with Olga or Alina
• Online interview with Delivery Manager and technical experts in English (1.5 hours)
• Virtual interview with the team in Vienna in English (1 hour)
• Background security check running in parallel
• Prompt feedback after every stage and a short summary of next steps
If you have a feeling that we might be a good match, apply now and see how is it to work with us!
We are looking forward to meeting you! :)
About Raiffeisen Bank International
Raiffeisen Bank International considers Austria and Central and Eastern Europe its home market. In Austria, it is a leading commercial and investment bank for the country’s top 1,000 commercial customers. RBI is the only Austrian bank with a presence in both the world’s financial centres and in Asia, the group’s further geographical area of focus.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 April 2021