Location: Ukraine - Entire Ukraine
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 5-10 years
Our Client is transnational company that owns numerous products within Finance domain.
The product is one of the largest B2B electronic payment network (like Paypal but for businesses only) which operates with payment processing, integration with 3rd party systems (ERP, Security, etc.) and extended invoicing processing.
Business value of the application is a quick transition from paper to electronic payments with a secure, cloud-based payment network for businesses. Integration with different Card payments providers – such as Visa, Masterclass etc. Invoice-to-Pay automation.
Technology-wise we keep the application up-to-date: Java 8 with moving to Java 11 (90% is Java 11 already), Docker and K8s, Spring family, Oracle DB with started migration to PostgreSQL in order to fully support Microservices architecture, React.js as a main approach for UI.
We are looking for Senior Java Developer who can join our team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. We do only feature development (90%) and migration to new technologoes(10%). We are NOT supporting production and we are not bugfixing project.
We are open to flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are always many challenges and opportunities to grow.
- Understanding and strong practice with development of Multi tiered Distributed Architecture and Microservices
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping
- Working with Oracle databases , good knowledge of SQL , queries tuning and optimization
- Strong practice Design Patterns and Java Enterprise Design Patterns, deep experience in core java related manifests, main java data structures and algorithms experience
- Experience with IDEA IDE
- Architectural and technical documentation development skills (UML diagramming, data flows, database diagrams)
- Good understanding of best practices of software development (code reviews, continuous integration, pair programming, etc.)
- Deep understanding of these frameworks: Spring, Hibernate
- SOA Architecture
- Java Multithreaded programming
- Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Experience in using Maven
- Experience in unit testing with JUnit/Mockito
- Understanding of Oracle tools for SQL scripts profiling and optimisation
- Knowledge of static code analysis, including Sonar
- Microservices architecture
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes is a big plus
- Good use-case/feature/task estimation skills
- Upper-Intermediate to advanced English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer’s subject matter experts
Docker, Kubernetes, Scrum Master
- Be a part of scrum team that is working with functional scope
- Participate and drive technical design session
- Inroduce and analyze requirements
- Work on software design on all stages
- Collaborate in distributed team
- Participate in technical interviews
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 April 2021