We are looking for a motivated, result oriented and dedicated individuals with strong analytical skills who work effectively under pressure with minimal supervision.
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing a great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, architects, and managers.
- Continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.
- Consulting developers in infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc). Work in collaboration with corporate and customer’s IT services within the internal geographically distributed engineering team
- GCP: Dataproc, GCS,
- Kubernetes or GKE, IAM, PubSub (optional)
- Experience working with DataBricks and Kafka will be a plus
- Secrets management: Vault
- Monitoring: StackDriver, Splunk, Logstash (any of those)
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
About Grid Dynamics
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,200 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics is known for architecting and delivering some of the largest digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 April 2021