Right&Above is looking for Junior Front-end (Angular) trainee developers to become the members of an engineering team and practice technical skills in an interesting project.
The main idea is to let you enhance your professional expertise, apply knowledge in practice, and gain experience working on real projects in a particular IT company.
— Strong knowledge of Typescript
— Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS
— Strong knowledge of OOP
— Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related discipline.
— Intermediate English level is preferable
Would be a plus:
— Experience as Angular developer
— REST API experience
— Basic knowledge of version control — Git
— Basic knowledge of SQL
What we offer:
- Commercial programming experience
- Work as a member of the real software team
- Opportunity to occupy a vacancy upon internship completion
- Internship is usually unpaid, but individual financial incentives are possible depending on your efforts and contribution.
- Opportunity to work remotely in the future
- Excellent growth, the opportunity to move and learn modern new technologies, practice and develop English language
Job posted on