100% remote, full-time job, work schedule in the Eastern Standard Time
Our Client is a USA-based search marketing firm specializing in Premium SEO solutions for serious agencies. They offer quality wholesale SEO systems and services, including IFTTT SEO Networks, Social Accounts, White Label SEO, and link building optimization.
Your day-to-day activities include:
- WordPress website updates (minor)
- Ordering services through vendors
- Assisting in building citations and links
- Minor WordPress tasks like installing plugins, changing images, etc.
What you bring to the team:
- You should have 1 year of experience in related work
- Fluent/Advanced English
- 100% remote full-time job
- Opportunity to grow with the US-based developing company
- A team of professionals
- Career growth opportunities
- Access to the most up-to-date industry tools & software
- Steady work
Employer uses time tracking software.
- 30-minute audio interview with Talent Acquisition
- 15-minute audio call with Employer
About Hiring and Dealing
We are a young start-up of successful headhunters, mentors, and act as strategic consultants and trusted advisors throughout the hiring process.
Our goal and motivation to help customers and candidates to find each other, grow, and achieve high results together.
We will assist you during the whole hiring process by the time you signed the offer with new Employer.