We are looking for a Middle .NET Developer to join our team at Vilmate in Kharkiv.
Our client is a Swedish company that helps retail and restaurant chains save time, secure compliance, and reach set goals in everyday life. The cloud-based service includes digital checklists, documentation capabilities, and performance tracking for all levels of the chain.
● 3+ years in software development with .NET/.NET Core platforms.
● Strong experience with ASP. NET Core Web API.
● Good understanding of OOP, programming patterns, SOLID.
● High level of knowledge of MS SQL Server.
● Experience working with Entity Framework.
● Good written and spoken communicative English skills.
● Being part of a team to develop the back-end part of the applications using .NET 5.
● Developing new features and performing maintenance and support for current clients.
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is a nearly 100-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 8 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 25%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 April 2021