We are looking for experienced Release / DevOps Engineer to join the unique team that works with our flagman game Slotomania, and responsible for this game at 5 social networks.
It is a business-oriented team — they have own R&D, can choose own ways how to increase the effectiveness of the game. Everyone in this team can contribute to the business, and this is highly exciting!
- Maintenance and development of production infrastructure;
- Design and implementation of build, release, deployment, and configuration activities.
- 2+ years of overall professional experience in System Administration
- Experience of working with CI/CD
- Extensive knowledge of Linux systems
- Good knowledge Bash scripting
- Knowledge of Tomcat
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB, Couchbase)
- Experience with at least 1 configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Upper-Intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices
- Understanding of ITIL principles
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Docker, VMware
- Knowledge of nginx
- Experience with MySQL configuration and tuning
We offer all our employees:
- Work with the creative friendly team at interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city
- Annual salary review and performance bonus
- 20 working days paid vacation and sick leave
- Sport compensation (Sport Life is our partner)
- Medical insurance (Ukraine and travel)
- Professional training sessions and conferences
- Free corporate English lessons
- Help and support for candidates from other cities
- Exciting company and team events.
Since 2010, Playtika has been a pioneer in the games industry.
We were the first to offer free-to-play casino games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. We were also one of the originators of live game operations, offering users personalized, daily game experiences with new events and exciting new features 365 days a year.
Our games have stood the test of time, leading with top-grossing titles for over five straight years.
As new trends and technologies continue to disrupt and reshape the gaming landscape, our eyes are keenly set on becoming the world’s leading provider of casual game entertainment. Through our diverse and constantly growing portfolio of games, we seek to create the most engaging and beloved entertainment experiences in the world.
Job posted on
12 June 2019.