TransientX is currently looking for Full Stack .Net Developer who will take an active role in the design and implementation of feature for our cutting edge web security solution.
• 3+ years of software development experience
• Experience in .Net core,
• Familiar Angular JS, TypeScript
• Grasp understanding of algorithms and patterns
• Experience with full stack web application development, including deploying to Google Cloud, AWS or Microsoft Azure.
• Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB or any NoSQL DB
• Experience with micro-services architecture and API first approach with hands-on expertise in consuming REST APIs with Angular
• Strong communication and organization skills, with attention to detail and must be able to multi-task.
• Things like TDD, unit testing, pair programming, peer review, continuous integration and delivery, and refactoring are standard parts of your toolkit
As a plus
• Experience with PKI technology.
• Knowledge of static and dynamic code and security analysis tools.
• Knowledge of modern security issues, including authentication and authorization.
• Knowledge of using elastic stack tools or similar
• We know for sure that there are no such cookies in the world that can substitute the good paycheck :), so we provide competitive salaries according to the level of your skills.
• Fully paid sick leave and vacation days (20 working days per year);
• Compensation of the tax payments;
• Incentives for creative ideas.
• Interesting projects.Being a product company, we can ensure that you will be working on a challenging and interesting project (architecture-wise and functionality-wise).
• Flexible working schedule.
• Friendly team of professionals. One of our top priorities is creating a welcoming atmosphere throughout the company.
• Work with multi-disciplinary teams to design and implement new product capabilities using wide range of technology stack like C#, .Net Core, Golang, RESTful web services, Java Script/TypeScript, Java
• Collaborate within a team environment using Agile Scrum software processes and assist in the estimation of work for the engineering group by defining task breakdown and effort.
• Take part in requirements analysis, research implementation ways and possibilities.
• Proactively participate in researches, discussions and decisions on software architecture and internal coding style, architecture, process and another standard establishment.
• Handle communication with a customer’s management, business analysts, other teams.
• Participate in team work planning.
• Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
TransientAccess provides zero trust network access to internal applications deployed in corporate networks, private clouds or data centers. It allows IT teams to build highly granular access policies and connects authorized users with resources (i.e. apps) without exposing them to the Internet. It ensures that authenticated users and enterprises apps are connected in a cloaked ephemeral network, invisible to attackers targeting them.
We provide a suite of products that help organizations transition from device centric networks to user & application centric networks while leveraging Zero Trust networking architectures. The company was founded in 2019 by industry pioneers from leading companies.
Transform fixed and device centric networks to transient networks of apps
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 March 2021