We are interested in hiring a Senior Automation Quality Assurance engineer for full time work for our Belgian customer - a leading provider of Supply Chain Planning software.
As a new team player, you will be part of the Quality Assurance team working in close collaboration with the software development team, working according to the scrum methodology. Your main focus will be in performing automation testing on scrum/epic items, continuously optimizing and extending the test environment. You will apply your skills in different areas of server-client application, e.g. Web API/Web application testing of back/front-end server functionalities.
• Experience in desktop applications, Client-Server Architecture, web applications testing, Rest API web services testing.
• Knowledge of QA processes, techniques, approaches, methodologies and software development lifecycle, and ability to apply the knowledge into daily operation.
• Experience in test cases design, implementation and support.
• Experience in UI, functional, smoke, stress, performance testing.
• Experience working with agile methodologies (Scrum basics).
• Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, SVN, Git.
• Practical experience with SQL/TQL.
• Self-directed, willingness to search/ propose solution to improve efficiency of testing.
Nice to have:
• Understanding of supply chain planning.
• Good understanding of data models.
• Experience in tech leading.
• Knowledge of SAP project/database/interfacing.
About Symphony Solutions
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 April 2021