We're looking for a motivated, experienced Python Backend Developer to join our team as we double our revenue this year and grow our team from 35 to +50. Simporter's a product company with Fortune 500 clients, looking for a smart, hardworking Python Developer to grow with us.
Simporter is a software that automates new product research for FMCG with AI. We analyze social media, search, reviews, and sales data to recommend new product opportunities for companies like Danone, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, and JTI.
Our team is around 30-35 people in Kyiv's center and in Atlanta, Georgia (USA).
- 2+ years of commercial experience in Python
- Experience in designing and implementing micro-service architecture
- Understanding of the TCP, HTTP protocols and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases, including queries optimization
- Experience with message queues (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Ability to communicate in English on technical topics
- Desire to lead and mentor
As a plus:
- Experience in ELK stack
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (Azure preferred)
- Interest in ML technologies
- Ability to build test environments
- Developing APIs for Data Analytics results delivery to our SaaS platform
- Participating in architecture design
- Leading a small team of developers
- Optimizing SaaS performance
- Creating the testing environment for product API
Simporter is an early-stage SaaS company based in Atlanta (US) and Kyiv. We are building a software that predicts demand for Fashion and FMCG companies.
DOU company page: