Вакансія повністю ремоут. Цікава тим, що ви зможете глибоко зануритись у бізнеси кращих компаній світу, у вас буде можливість експериментувати, робити багато різних інтеграцій та фіч. У компанії, працюють дійсно талановиті програмісти з ними ви будете рости, як спеціаліст та особистість.
As one of LeanConvert’s Technical Consultants, you will be a part of the leading global team in product and customer experience development. This means you will be working with some of the biggest brands during their most critical times. Past examples include PlayStation 5’s global
launch, building a new site for De Beers, and more.
The Technical Consultant helps drive technology that supports larger optimisation strategies.
This is done by implementing A/B tests on various optimisation platforms, integrating campaigns’ data with the analytics tool, developing ad-hoc product solutions, and more.
LeanConvert is the world's fastest-growing customer experience, analytics, and engineering company, with a history of helping the world's biggest brands drive digital transformation and achieve ROI up to 10x.
Using our own take on Lean Methodology, traditionally used for manufacturing, our team is full of remote-first, international experts who enjoy driving home successful campaigns for our clients, all while working a four-day business week.
- Working closely with an Optimisation Consultant and the client to evaluate the technical complexity of project requirements and suggest possible technical solutions
- Being the owner of the construction, implementation, and end-to-end quality assurance for the agreed upon requirements scope
- Improving internal processes by building small useful tools, such as Terminal apps, Jira add-ons, or Chrome extensions
- Contributing to the knowledge sharing in the team
- 2+ years of experience developing web applications using HTML, CSS and JS
- Knowledge of JS and browser APIs
- Ability to write clean self-explanatory code
- Ability to explain technical solutions to a non-tech audience
- Previous experience with optimization (Optimizely, Adobe Target, Oracle Maxymiser,
VWO, Google Optimise or other) or analytics platforms (Google or Adobe) is a plus
- Knowledge of JS frameworks
- Knowledge of Node.js and AWS / Google Cloud
About CODEX recruiting agency
CODEX — IT recruitment agency, which are help companies to save time and money by finding the best candidates for them.
We offer innovation to hiring and managing toptalent.
Our services include Permanent Recruitment, Contract Recruitment, and HR Consulting.
Our promise is to focus on excellence through continuous evaluation and improvement.
We are located in Ukraine but we are home worldwide.
Having good business experience, our team has become more than just a recruitment company.
No matter where in the world you are, CODEX specialists are here to help.
We can attract and connect you to talent in both local and global markets.
Using our Cloud platforms, we can support our clients worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 April 2021