Netcracker is looking for a TA Engineer to join our global company leading in world telecom industry. Our future teammate will be responsible for developing and supporting the automated tools for software testing.
What we are looking for:
• Experience in procedure-oriented programming, good understanding of object-based programming
• Java SE, IDE (Eclipse), JSP
• SQL/PL/SQL (SQL operators, syntax and data types, functions, cursors, triggers, loops, debug, indexes)
• Experience in working with build system, version control system
• Understanding of debug technics
• Understanding how to use tools set (like WebDriver/Selenium, XMLUnit, DbUnit, HtmlUnit)
• SOAP, WebServices, JMS, XML, XPath, parsers
• Linux commands, Bash
• Higher technical education
• Knowledge in telecom domain would be a plus
• Experience in scripting languages is nice to have
• Have strong knowledge of testing process, software development and testing methodology
• Have Pre-Intermediate technical English language: reading and writing of technical documentation
• Be initiative and interested in self-improvement
• Be a good team player
• Competitive salary.
• Medical insurance, covering Dental services, online consultations with doctors, COVID diagnostic and partial covering, dental and optical services, massages.
• More than 100 hard and soft-skills programs in corporate career development center portfolio.
• Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture.
• Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages on daily basis.
• Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely
What you’ll do:
• Developing, using and supporting of automated tools and frameworks for software testing
• Testing of software product using automation tools
• Actively searching and analyzing of root causes of discovered problems in the system
• Participating in Bug/Change Management process
• Collaborating with other employees and business practices on issues concerning auto-testing
Why join our Team:
• To work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading service providers
• To implement and support innovative technologies - 5G, eSIM, Internet Access by Satellites in low Earth Orbit, IoT, etc.
• To get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
We are a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. As a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 June 2021