Our client is the fastest-growing global tobacco manufacturing company. An international corporation with over hundred years of history, internationally recognized brands and Reduced-Risk Products.
Intellias mission is to support their strategy and efforts in Digital and eCommerce space (eCommerce and other apps mobile apps, payment gateways, loyalty system, search engine, employee management, identity management etc.)
A newly conceptualized Digital Eco System is comprised of set of capabilities including online shop & website, linking online & offline, customization & personalization, engagement & membership, digital product & services main differences. Project includes all the activities related to the automation of the marketing campaigns over multiple channel and various stages of customer lifecycle.
• At least 3+ years of professional software development
• Experience working with modern PHP frameworks like Laravel or Symphony (Laravel preferred)
• Practical experience in Python and NodeJS (optional)
• Strong knowledge on software design patterns and service-oriented architecture
• Ability to analyze and translate business requirements into technical solutions
• Strong knowledge of SDLC, strong knowledge of working with git-based versioning systems and integrating them into CI/CD pipelines
• Strong Experience building / integrating REST services and very good understanding of the HTTP stack
• Knowledge about GraphQL protocol (practical experience is a plus)
• Practical experience with Azure is a plus
• Solid understanding of Adobe Campaign and Adobe Target
• Experience with LDAP/AD or any Identity provider, especially oAuth, OpenID, SAML
• Experience working with containerized applications (K8S is a plus)
• Good experience writing automated units, functional and integration tests
• Knowledge about modern frontend development techniques & frameworks (hands on experience with React/Vue/Angular is a plus)
• Ready for being autonomous, proactive and to take technical leadership
• Fluent English
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 April 2021