Our client is responsible for electrical and instrumental equipment inspection on Grain Liquefied Natural Gas Terminal, the largest facility of this type in Europe, and the 8th largest in the world. The project includes a system that allows to streamline service and inspection process.
Project description: Our client is responsible for electrical and instrumental equipment inspection on Grain Liquefied Natural Gas Terminal, the largest facility of this type in Europe, and the 8th largest in the world. The project includes a system that allows to streamline service and inspection process, including scheduling and reporting as well as keeping track of workflows and completed inspections.
- 4+ years experience as DevOps Engineer
- Deep knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Google clouds - any of those)
- Experience in building CI/CD based on Jenkins/Azure DevOps
- Deep understanding of distributed applications hosting
- Experience in Microsoft Enterprise apps (i.e. Azure Active Directory)
- Strong Automation and Config Management preferably Terraform
- Experience with stateless server set up and management, scaling, hardening and frequent software deployment on Cloud
- DevOps engineer/Agile Development process and Agile/Scrum projects experience is a must
- Development version control experience (preferrably git)
Nice to have:
- Relevant experience in Azure Services (AKS, VNET, Azure AD, Azure SQL Databases etc.)
Аrchitect and manage Azure services
Architect,Lead and build an automated deployment toolset and infrastructure including environments, code management , CI and repeatable automated deployment process
Help define and set best practices for code management, build, deploy and release between multiple teams/products in CI/CD model
Work closely with the software development team and other functional groups to develop and provide robust, flexible and scalable platform.
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Lighthearted, inspiring and open company culture
- Opportunities to travel
- Health Insurance coverage
- English language courses
- Fresh fruit and other snacks onsite
- Fun corporate events :)
Intellectsoft is a boutique IT solution provider headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. Our mission is to help global organizations overcome technology challenges of Digital Transformation. Established in 2007, the company operates multiple offices and engineering centers in the US, the UK, the Nordic region and Eastern Europe. Our main focus is on the new and emerging technologies, such as Cognitive Computing, Decentralized Applications, Internet-of-Things and Mixed Reality. Our service portfolio includes strategic IT consulting, CX design, development and full lifecycle management of custom products and applications, and system integration.
The company’s strategy is heavily geared towards development of its own platforms, frameworks and reusable components that are utilized for building custom solutions.
Among our clients are globally recognized brand names, such as Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many others.
For more information please visit our website www.intellectsoft.net.
DOU company page: