DGN Games is searching for an in-house experienced Recruitment Manager to join (possible from remote part of the week and partly from the office)
The role includes end-to-end responsibility on the recruitment process:
-Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
-Sourcing and attracting candidates by using social media, job boards etc
-Conducting interviews (phone and frontal) and filtering candidates for open positions
-Act as a point of contact between DGN Games and external IT company who provide us with recruitment services
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- At least 2 years of experience in recruiting IT professional
- Experience in conducting phone/frontal interviews
- Ability to attract suitable candidates through databases, online
employment forums, social media, etc.
- Good communication level in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude
- Dedicated and hardworking
- Ability to solve problems in creative ways
Really good team and democratic management
Career planning and regular performance reviews
24 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
Medical insurance, sport compensation
Work in a comfortable office
Refreshments and happy hour activities
Corporate English classes
Training programs and conferences
DGN Games is a Social & Mobile game developer, currently operating 2 product lines: (coming soon - 3 new games!).
DGN Games employs the combined strengths of a multicultural team spread across four continents and bases its continued success on a combination of state-of-the-art technologies, in-depth knowledge of the gaming industry and of top-notch gaming content.
Now a multi-national organization with 5 offices around the globe – Austin, TX; Tel Aviv, Israel; Kiev, & Vinnitsa, Ukraine and Sydney, Australia; our objective is to become a global market leader in our field and enjoy every minute of it.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 April 2021